The biggest cause of ageing skin is the decrease in the production of collagen and elastin that is needed to help skin maintain its integrity and tone. As a result your skin undergoes a loss of elasticity, change in colour, fine wrinkling, thinning of layers.
TREATMENTS FOR PREMATURE AGEING
The injection contains a muscle relaxant protein obtained from a bacterium. It is a naturally occurring protein, which has been purified. When injected into a specific muscle group, it causes a temporary relaxation that softens the wrinkles in the area. As a result, treatment offers a more youthful appearance. The skin will also look smoother as the relaxer has an effect on the sweat glands, reducing the bulging caused by them. The injections can also lift areas by relaxing the muscles pulling downwards.
* The injection will start working within 3 days with the full effect occurring in 12 days.
* Initially the results will last 3- 4 months, with it lasting longer and longer as more treatments are performed.
The Natural Filler is similar to a component of the body that works to hold moisture in your skin while increasing the elasticity, durability and radiance of your skin. Clear gel Natural filler injections plump up the skin, fill in wrinkles, and offer a youthful, refreshed and smooth look. The length of time the Natural Filler will last will depend on the thickness and the amount of the chosen filler, and the location injected. In general the thicker the filler and the greater amount is injected, the longer it will last.
Type of Fillers
- Thickest Fillers: 12-24months , these fillers will give the most lift as the particle size is the largest. They are best in all areas of the face except under the eyes. They are also excellent for reinforcing or enlarging structures such as cheek bones, jaw lines, and chin.
- Medium Grade Fillers: 9 – 12 months. These are mid range thickness and best suited for: lips, smoker’s lines, under eye hollows, most wrinkles, nose reshaping.
The aim is to create regularly spaced microscopic columns of ablation, leaving skin in between untouched. The reservoir of spared skin allows rapid repair of the controlled injury caused by the laser with very few if any side effects and minimal downtime.
* For Wrinkles we recommend a course of 2-5 treatments for optimal results.
Throughout the Exilis treatment, the machine uses controlled and focussed radio frequency to gradually heat the skin to a target temperature of 42 degrees and keep it there for a specified period of time. This heating has a twofold effect of winding up the loose collagen and also stimulating the fibroblast cells into producing more collagen thereby stimulating and strengthening the collagen network to improve skin laxity and texture.
* We recommend 3 Treatments in weekly intervals for optimal results, typically achieved 3-6 months post treatment.
Microdermabrasion treatments uses mechanical exfoliation to remove the build up of dead skin cells to improve the texture and quality of your skin. They’re particularly good at tackling dull, dry or rough skin, treating acne and reducing superficial pigmentation and fine lines. Microdermabrasion treatments can be used in combination with other treatments, including chemical peels, skin rejuvenation, and fractional co2.
Trichloroacetic acid peels, are medium strength chemical peels which rejuvenate and repair your skin. They improve skin discolouration, reduce fine lines, and even out skin texture. They also cause your skin to physically peel so they will require around a week of downtime. However the results are well worth the wait! 7-10 days worth of down time is generally recommended.
Dermapen is a medically engineered device that utilises 12 surgical grade micro needles to stimulate the skins natural healing response by encouraging the production of precious growth factors, collagen and elastin . Results may typically be seen after just one derma pen clinical treatment however cumulative treatments may be required for the full desired result. The regenerating process will continue for up to 24 months post-treatment.
* 4-6 treatments at 6-8 week intervals results in fibroblast stimulate increasing collagen production and creating a visibly firmer, re-contoured and rejuvenated skin.
Recommended Products for preparation: Direct Delivery C and Beta Gel